TRUBLUE™ is the next generation of indoor and outdoor climbing wall auto belays.
Designed specifically for the climbing industry, the TRUBLUE unit uses technology superior to prior and current auto belay systems.
TRUBLUE’s self-regulating magnetic braking system is the result of over four years of research, development and testing by an ISO 17025 certified testing facility. This braking system provides many unique benefits to operators, including:
- Engineered and tested to meet international standards
- Braking resistance adjusts automatically to suit the weight of the climber, providing a smooth descent
- There are no wearing or sacrificial wear parts in this magnetic non-contacting system
- The braking system is engineered to eliminate the need for a clutch bearing, which is a key potential point of failure in previous and current modular auto belay designs
- The auto belays are easy to relocate
- Maintenance requirements are minimal
- Minimum Weight 22lbs and Maximum 330lbs
¤ Information provided by autobelays.com ¤
At a Glance of the TruBlue Experience:
Click here for Day Pass use and regulations.