Just voted by Style Weekly Magazine readers as the “Best Place To Have A Birthday Party”, you can treat your guest-of-honor and friends to an unforgettable experience! Jaws will drop at the sight of one of the largest climbing centers on the east coast. Up to 50’ walls and energetic staff await your adventurous group.
We’ll escort you to the 2nd floor mezzanine where your draped tables, chairs and balloons await your final touches. Peak staff will outfit climbers in harnesses and helmets, tie their climbing knots and encourage them throughout and hour and a half of climbing! A half-hour is set aside for you to party on the mezzanine after your climbing expedition! Guests can watch their climbers from the mezzanine or join in on the climbing floor.
Planning Your Party
We can plan your climbing party over the phone at (804) 897-6800 or contact us.
Parties can be scheduled on:
- Saturdays at 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm
- Sundays at 1pm and 3pm
- Thursdays at 4pm
- Fridays at 5pm
- Special dates and times will be considered based upon availability.
- $275 for up to 10 guests (climbers.) Each additional climber is $25, up to a maximum of 20 climbers. Larger parties will be considered based upon availability.
- $50 transferable deposit (applied to total party price) reserves your birthday party time slot. The deposit is non-refundable; however, it can be transferred to another time or event.
- Climbers must be at least 6 years old.
- One and a half hours of climbing time included.
- Half an hour of party time on our mezzanine included.
- Staff to climber ratio is 1:5.
- Helmet and harness included. Climbing shoes can be rented, but not required.
- Draped tables, chairs and balloons are provided and set-up for your arrival. Feel free bring additional table decorations!
- Bring food and drinks for your guests, or take advantage of great deals available through local vendors (more information provided in your confirmation package.)
- Bringing a cake and ice cream? Our refrigerator and freezer are available for your use!
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- We’ll send you a party pack that contains invitations, directions, local food vendor menus, and Acknowledgement of Risks forms for your guests.
Each child must have a signed Acknowledgement of Risks form in order to climb. Forms must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.