- Is my deposit refundable?
Yes, it is. Please notify Julie at Julie@PeakExperiences.com if you need to cancel your Session(s) and she will refund your total deposit.
- My child is attending with a friend(s). Will they be together?
Absolutely! We encourage the campers to self group first thing Monday morning.
- My camper is a very picky eater. May I pack his/her own lunch and/or snacks?
Yes, you may. We will keep it in our cooler until lunch time.
- My camper has allergies. What to do?
Please indicate the allergies on the Camper Information Form and if an Eppi Pen will be brought to camp. Please label all medicines with your camper’s name and place in a plastic bag. It will be returned to you at Parent’s Day on Friday.
- Do you have medical personnel at Camp?
No, but our Counselors are trained in CPR and First Aid.
- Where is Belle Isle exactly?
In the middle of our beautiful James River, just west of Brown’s Island and across from Historic Tredegar. There is a foot bridge from Tredegar Street onto the island where we spend the day. The physical address is 500 Tredegar Street Richmond, VA 23219
- Will you send me a camp receipt for my Flexible Spending account?
Yes, we will. Please contact Julie and she will send it to you with all the necessary information.Our EIN# is 54-1829127.
- What happens during inclement weather?
We are a rain or shine camp! After 22 summers, we have a curriculum for every sort of weather. We also have shelter on Belle Isle and at the Civil War Center parking lot.
- Whom shall I call if I have a concern, or we are running late, or if I need to pick up my camper early?
Please call Julie at 804-897-8283×310 or Kevin at 804-337-7886.
- Is the James River water quality a concern?
As with all facets of our program, we keep our thumb on the pulse of the James River, both for the level of the river and for the quality.
- I still have questions. Please visit our Information Packets section for additional camp information or call Julie at 804-897-8283×310.